|Min. Order||1 square meter|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, Western Union|
float glass is made by high-quality sand, natural ores and chemical materials by mixing them and melting them at high temperature. The molten glass flow into tin bath where the float glass is spread, polished and formed on the molten tin. The float glass has smooth surface, excellent optical performance, stable chemical capability, and high mechanism intensity. It is also resistant to acid , alkali and corrosion.
1. Smooth and flat surface and good vision, visible flaws is controlled strictly.
2. Excellent optical performance, high light transmittance.
3. Stable chemical properties
4. Substrate for each level of glass processing, easily to be cut, insulated, tempered etc.
1.External use of windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2 .Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frame etc.